Eastern Visayas City Jobs Agricultural Technologist Position at Municipal Government of Silago, Southern Leyte – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Municipal Government of Silago, Southern Leyte - Government has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Eastern Visayas and surrounding areas as agricultural technologist (64) with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Sciences & Agriculture.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱19,000 - ₱19,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Municipal Government of Silago, Southern Leyte – Government|
|Work Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Agriculture, Sciences|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 19.240|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 19.240|
Deadline for accepting applications: March 25,2023.
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: SILAGO, SO. LEYTE
Plantilla Item No.: 64
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 10
Monthly Salary: Php 19,233.00
Relevant RA 1080
Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or other allied courses
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than March 25,2023.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
5. This Office highly encourages all interested and qualified applicants and promotes equal employment opportunity to all and women at all levels of position without discrimination regardless of age, gender, civil status, person with disability (PWD), religion, ethnicity, political affiliation to include members of the indigenous communities and those with diverse sexual orientation, gender identity and expression (SOGIE).
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
JENITH S. AÑAVESA
HRMO - I
LGU-SILAGO, SILAGO SOUTHERN LEYTE
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees