Eastern Visayas City Jobs Agricultural Technologist Position at Municipal Government of San Jorge, Samar (WESTERN) – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Agricultural Technologist (58-59). For those of you who live in Eastern Visayas and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Municipal Government of San Jorge, Samar (WESTERN) - Government, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Sciences & Agriculture with at least Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from Rp1.800.000 to Rp5.550.000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Municipal Government of San Jorge, Samar (WESTERN) – Government|
|Work Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Agriculture, Sciences|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 17.390|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 17.390|
Deadline for accepting applications: April 5, 2023.
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: Municipal Agriculture Office
Plantilla Item No.: 58-59
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 10
Monthly Salary: Php 17,382.00
Relevant RA 1080
Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or other allied courses such as Agricultural Engineering, Fisheries Technology and Veterinary Medicine
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than April 5, 2023.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
5. The Office encourages all interested and qualified applicants & promotes equal opportunity to all men and women at all levels of position regardless of age, gender discrimination, civil status, person with disability (PWD), ethcnicity, political affiliation, to include members of the indigenous communities and those with diverse sexual orientation, gender identity and expression (SOGIE)
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
CARINA L. RAYANDAYAN
MGO-SAN JORGE, SAMAR
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees