Eastern Visayas City Jobs Agricultural Technician Ii Position at Municipal Government of Silago, Southern Leyte – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of AGRICULTURAL TECHNICIAN II (61). For those of you who live in Eastern Visayas and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Municipal Government of Silago, Southern Leyte - Government, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Sciences & Agriculture with at least Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from Rp1.800.000 to Rp5.550.000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Municipal Government of Silago, Southern Leyte – Government|
|Position||Agricultural Technician Ii|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Agriculture, Sciences|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.760|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 16.760|
Deadline for accepting applications: March 25,2023.
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: SILAGO, SO. LEYTE
Plantilla Item No.: 61
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 8
Monthly Salary: Php 16,758.00
Career Service (SUB PROFESSIONAL)
COMPLETION OF TWO YEARS STUDIES IN COLLEGE
4 HOURS OF RELEVANT TRAINING
1 YEAR OF RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than March 25,2023.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
5. This Office highly encourages all interested and qualified applicants and promotes equal employment opportunity to all and women at all levels of position without discrimination regardless of age, gender, civil status, person with disability (PWD), religion, ethnicity, political affiliation to include members of the indigenous communities and those with diverse sexual orientation, gender identity and expression (SOGIE).
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
JENITH S. AÑAVESA
HRMO - I
LGU-SILAGO, SILAGO SOUTHERN LEYTE
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees