National Capital Region City Jobs Advisor Position at REED ELSEVIER SHARED SERVICES (PHILIPPINES) INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, REED ELSEVIER SHARED SERVICES (PHILIPPINES) INC. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Advisor (Travel) for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Hotel/Restaurant & Hotel/Tourism, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||REED ELSEVIER SHARED SERVICES (PHILIPPINES) INC.|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Hotel/Restaurant, Hotel/Tourism|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
• Manage projects and tasks for the RX US operations staff
• Travel Advisors — booking flights, hotels, ground transportation, venue negotiations
• Will support RX teams in US and UK; Germany and Austria
• Liaising with contact person from the hotel and event director (RX team) – mostly emails and calls at times
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Liaison with car service vendor – Work with Vitesse on staff car service needs, coordinate initial list and changes. Vitesse will handle all last-minute changes as necessary
● Housing vendor for staff hotel – Coordinate and supervise all aspects of staff, vendor and VIP event housing for all RX shows. Not needed until April o Assist RX Operations/Hotel Manager in the administration and maintenance of all hotel contracts.
o Work with assigned Single Point of Contact (SPOC) from each show team to assign accommodations for all staff/vendors/VIP attending that event.
o Work with the appropriate housing vendor representative (Connect, Travel Planners, Passkey) to book all reservations for the given event.
o Maintain contact with all relevant hotel contacts during the show cycle as necessary to service the staff room block at the given hotel.
o Manage all changes to staff rooming list leading up to the given event working with the SPOC, housing vendor and hotels.
o Reconcile all post show hotel invoices for accuracy and code/submit payment into GBS once finance / show team have approved the charges
• Bachelor’s Degree graduate
• 1 to 3 years of experience in travel logistics or travel booking
• Must have good communication skills
• Basic knowledge in using booking platfomrs (Concur)
• Knowledge in chats or emails
• Travel Advisor/ Travel Agency/Airline
• Must have good multitasking and must be detail oriented
• Local companies can be considered as long as they can communicate well
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Reed Elsevier Shared Services, University of the Philippines Diliman, Diliman, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
RELX is a world leading provider of professional information solutions in the science and medical, legal, risk management, and business to business sectors.
We leverage deep customer understanding to deliver demonstrably improved outcomes to our professional customers.
We do this by combining content and data with analytics and technology in global platforms, sharing institutional skills, assets and resources across RELX.
Our customers are using our products every day to advance science, improve medical outcomes, enable better legal decisions, evaluate risk, forge business relationships and gain business insight.
Reed Elsevier Philippines (REPH) is the shared services arm of RELX group, with centers located at the UP-Ayalaland TechnoHub in Metro Manila and the Iloilo Business Park in Iloilo city. Reed Elsevier Philippines was established in November 2010 and is registered as Reed Elsevier Shared Services (Philippines), Inc. (RESSPI).
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Monthly Performance Bonus, Free HMO benefit on Day 1, Retirement package, Business Attire, Mondays-Fridays but may also vary depending on role