National Capital Region City Jobs Administrative Officer Iii Position at Government Procurement Policy Board – Technical Support Office – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, Government Procurement Policy Board - Technical Support Office - Government is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER III (12-2018) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱34,000 - ₱34,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Government Procurement Policy Board – Technical Support Office – Government|
|Position||Administrative Officer Iii|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 33.850|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 33.850|
Deadline for accepting applications: 01 April 2023
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: Administrative Division
Plantilla Item No.: GPPB-TSOB-ADOF3-12-2018
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 14
Monthly Salary: Php 33,843.00
Career Service (Professional) / Second Level Eligibility
Bachelor’s degree relevant to the job
4 hours of relevant training
One (1) year of relevant experience
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than 01 April 2023.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) and Work Experience Sheet (CS Form No. 212) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating for the last two (2) rating periods (if applicable)
3. Certificate of eligibility/rating/license
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records
5. Certificate of Employment or Service Record
6. Certificate of trainings attended.
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Government Procurement Policy Board, Unit 2504, Raffles Corporate Center, 1605 Emerald Ave, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ROWENA CANDICE M. RUIZ
Executive Director V
Government Procurement Policy Board – Technical Support Office
Unit 2504 Raffles Corporate Center, F. Ortigas Jr. Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Email Address: [email protected]
The Government Procurement Policy Board – Technical Support Office is created pursuant to Republic Act No. 9184, otherwise known as the Government Procurement Reform Act. The GPPB-TSO is the technical arm of the Government Procurement Policy Board to provide research and administrative support in the implementation of public procurement reform initiative in the Philippines.
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Registration No.: 402-736-738-000
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Local and International Trainings, Business (e.g. Long sleeves, Dress, Coat / Blazer)