National Capital Region City Jobs Administrative Officer Ii Position at OSPITAL NG MAYNILA MEDICAL CENTER – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱25,000 - ₱25,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||OSPITAL NG MAYNILA MEDICAL CENTER – Government|
|Position||Administrative Officer Ii|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 25.440|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 25.440|
Deadline for accepting applications: April 3, 2023
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: Ospital ng Maynila Medical Center
Plantilla Item No.: 51
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 11
Monthly Salary: Php 25,439.00
Career Service (Professional) Second Level Eligibility
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than April 3, 2023
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph
2. Performance rating in the present position for one (1) year (if applicable)
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Bagong Ospital Ng Maynila, 719 Quirino Avenue, corner Roxas Blvd, Malate, Manila, 1004 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
Karl Oliver B. Laqui, MD
OIC, Hospital Director
Pres. Quirino Avenue corner Roxas Boulevard, Malate, Manila
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees