Cagayan Valley City Jobs Administrative Officer I Position at DepED Schools Division Office of Isabela – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
DepED Schools Division Office of Isabela - Government has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Cagayan Valley and surrounding areas as administrative officer i (cashier i) with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱23,000 - ₱23,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||DepED Schools Division Office of Isabela – Government|
|Position||Administrative Officer I|
|Work Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Retail Sales, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 23.180|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 23.180|
Deadline for accepting applications: April 5, 2023
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: DOÑA AURORA NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
Plantilla Item No.: OSEC-DECSB-ADOF1-120055-2004
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 10
Monthly Salary: Php 23,176.00
Career Service Professional (Second Level Eligibility)
Bachelor’s degree relevant to the job
1. Receives payment for fees and other obligations;
2. Classifies and counts cash and balances total collections;
3. Maintains official cash books;
4. Renders report on accountable forms;
5. Pays salaries and wages and other disbursements;
6. Prepares report of collections and deposits;
7. Prepares report of disbursements;
8. Prepares and signs checks;
9. Prepares payroll vouchers and pay envelopes;
10. Reviews and keeps payroll, vouchers, and checks paid;
11. Computes and deducts insurance premiums, government taxes and other payroll deductions;
12. Accounts for cash advances received;
13. Deposits collections daily or whenever the amount reaches P50,000; 14. Prepares remittance advice;
15. Prepares statements of cash accountability;
16. Submits required reports; and
17. Does related works.
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than April 5, 2023
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the present position for one (1) year (if applicable); 3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
MADELYN L. MACALLING,PhD.,CESO VI
Schools Division superintendent
DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION
Alibagu, City of Ilagan, Isabela
DepED Isabela became a separate division on April 17, 1905. It now shares educational responsibilities (K-12) w/ three independent SDOs: Santiago City, Cauayan City & Ilagan City created by virtue of cityhood w/in Isabela. Mission: To protect & promote the right of every filipino to quality, equitable, culture-based & complete basic education where: 1) Students learn in a child-friendly, gendersensitive, safe & motivating environment; 2) Teachers facilitate learning & constantly nurture every learner; 3) Administrators & staff as stewards of the institution, ensure an enabling & supportive environment for effective learning to happen; and 4) Family, community, and other stakeholders are actively engaged & share responsibility for developing life-long learners.
- Industry: Education
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Clothing Allowance, Mid-year/year-end bonus, Cash Gift, PEI, Uniform