Eastern Visayas City Jobs Administrative Asst. I Position at Municipal Government of San Jorge, Samar (WESTERN) – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Administrative Asst. I (Bookbinder III) (100) with full time working hours for our company office, Municipal Government of San Jorge, Samar (WESTERN) - Government, for residents of Eastern Visayas and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and at least a High School Diploma or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱14,000 - ₱14,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Municipal Government of San Jorge, Samar (WESTERN) - Government, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Administrative Asst. I (Bookbinder III) (100).
|Company||Municipal Government of San Jorge, Samar (WESTERN) – Government|
|Position||Administrative Asst. I|
|Work Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 13.970|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 13.970|
Deadline for accepting applications: April 5, 2023.
Place of Assignment: Municipal Civil Registrar
Plantilla Item No.: 100
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 7
Monthly Salary: Php 13,965.00
Elem. School Graduate
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than April 5, 2023.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
5. The Office encourages all interested and qualified applicants & promotes equal opportunity to all men and women at all levels of position regardless of age, gender discrimination, civil status, person with disability (PWD), ethcnicity, political affiliation, to include members of the indigenous communities and those with diverse sexual orientation, gender identity and expression (SOGIE)
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
CARINA L. RAYANDAYAN
MGO-SAN JORGE, SAMAR
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees