Eastern Visayas City Jobs Administrative Assistant Iii Position at Schools Division of Biliran – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Administrative Assistant III (Senior Bookkeeper) (OSEC-DECSB-ADAS3-540002-2017). For those of you who live in Eastern Visayas and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Schools Division of Biliran - Government, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with a minimum degree of High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱21,000 - ₱21,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Schools Division of Biliran – Government|
|Position||Administrative Assistant Iii|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Qualification||High School Diploma, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 21.210|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 21.220|
Deadline for accepting applications: March 31, 2023.
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: OSDS
Plantilla Item No.: OSEC-DECSB-ADAS3-540002-2017
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 9
Monthly Salary: Php 21,211.00
Career Service (Sub-professional) / First Level Eligibility
Completion of two years studies in college or High School Graduate with relevant vocational/trade course
4 hours of relevant training
1 year relevant experience
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than March 31, 2023.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph (1 copy)
2. Approved Performance Rating in the last three (3) rating periods.
3. Authenticated copy of PRC License/CSC Eligibility (1 copy)
4. Authenticated copy of Transcript of Records/Certification of Academic Requirements (CAR) issued by the President/School Head/Registrar of the concerned school (1 copy)
5. Updated Service Records, if any (1 copy)
6. Copy of previously approved appointment, if any (1 copy)
7. Authenticated copy of the Certificates of Completion, Trainings, Participation, etc. with supporting documents for outstanding awards and Resource Speakership (1 copy of each certificate)
8. Authenticated copy of the Certificates of Completion, Trainings, Participation, etc. (Three or more training activities participated in school, district, division or region and one (1) national or international training activity participated for at least three (3) days each not credited during the last promotion or within 5 years, whichever is later (1 copy of each certificate)
9. Authorship of books articles (published in a journal/newspaper/magazine of wide circulation), research (properly documented and implemented in schools, district, division, region, national), innovations (innovative work plan properly documented, approved by immediate chief and attested by authorized national/regional/division/school official (attach 1 copy each of the published book/article/copy of research/innovation which bears the name of the authors), etc.
10. Designation Orders, and other documents that have bearing in the evaluation.
11. This Office highly encourages all interested and qualified applicants and promotes equal employment
opportunity to all men and women at all levels of position without discrimination regardless of age, gender, civil status, person with disability (PWD), religion, ethnicity, political affiliation to include members of the indigenous communities and those with diverse sexual orientation, gender identity and expression (SOGIE).
12. INTERESTED APPLICANTS MUST REGISTER TO https://bit.ly/NT_TR_InfoPage
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
JUDELLA R. LUMPAS EdD, CESO VI
OIC-Office of the Schools Division Superintendent
DepEd Biliran, Larrazabal, Naval, Biliran
- Industry: Education
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days