Cagayan Valley City Jobs Administrative Assistant Iii Position at DepED Schools Division Office of Isabela – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
As a competent company, we DepED Schools Division Office of Isabela - Government are looking for candidates for the position of administrative assistant iii (senior bookkeeper) (decsb-adas3-120099-2018) with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and domiciled in Cagayan Valley and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱21,000 - ₱21,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||DepED Schools Division Office of Isabela – Government|
|Position||Administrative Assistant Iii|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 21.210|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 21.220|
Deadline for accepting applications: March 29, 2023.
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: DIVISION OF ISABELA
Plantilla Item No.: OSEC DECSB-ADAS3-120099-2018
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 9
Monthly Salary: Php 21,211.00
Career Service Subprofessional/First Level Eligibility
Completion of two-year studies in college
Four hours of relevant training
One year of relevant experience
- Behavioral Competence Self-management (Personal Effectiveness) Self-awareness and personal clarity, Proactive, Continuous self-improvement, Time management, Stress Management and Management of personal resources Interpersonal Effectiveness Relationship Building, Working with teams, Conflict management, Partnership building, Negotiating, Influencing and Organizational Understanding Communication Listening, Oral Communication/Speaking, Written Communication Skills, Presentation Skills, and Facilitating Skills Thinking/Conceptual Skills Learning to Learn, Conceptual Skills, Critical thinking skills, Analytical thinking, Problem Solving, Strategic Thinking, Decision Making, Judgment or Discernment, Innovation and Creativity, Resourcefulness and Objectivity Attitudes and Traits Attitude Attention to detail, Accuracy, Care and Concern, Cleanliness and Orderliness, Confidentiality, Courtesy, Cost-consciousness, Integrity, Persistence, Results-orientation, Service Orientation and Work Standards Aptitude Adaptability, Analytical, Assertive, Diplomacy, Energy, Flexibility, Honesty, Initiative, Organized, Numeracy and Tenacity Management Competence Management Planning, Organizing, Leading, Delegating, Coaching, Managing Change, Performance Management, and Program/ Project Management
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than March 29, 2023.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the present position for one (1) year (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
MADELYN L. MACALLING,PhD.,CESO VI
Schools Division superintendent
DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION
Alibagu, City of Ilagan, Isabela
DepED Isabela became a separate division on April 17, 1905. It now shares educational responsibilities (K-12) w/ three independent SDOs: Santiago City, Cauayan City & Ilagan City created by virtue of cityhood w/in Isabela. Mission: To protect & promote the right of every filipino to quality, equitable, culture-based & complete basic education where: 1) Students learn in a child-friendly, gendersensitive, safe & motivating environment; 2) Teachers facilitate learning & constantly nurture every learner; 3) Administrators & staff as stewards of the institution, ensure an enabling & supportive environment for effective learning to happen; and 4) Family, community, and other stakeholders are actively engaged & share responsibility for developing life-long learners.
- Industry: Education
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Clothing Allowance, Mid-year/year-end bonus, Cash Gift, PEI, Uniform