Cagayan Valley City Jobs Administrative Assistant Ii Position at DepED Schools Division Office of Isabela – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Cagayan Valley and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT II (DISBURSING OFFICER) (OSEC-DECSB-ADAS2-120225-2017) in our business office, DepED Schools Division Office of Isabela - Government.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) or even higher and greatly experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱20,000 - ₱20,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||DepED Schools Division Office of Isabela – Government|
|Position||Administrative Assistant Ii|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 19.750|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 19.750|
Deadline for accepting applications: March 31, 2023.
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: DIVISION OF ISABELA
Plantilla Item No.: OSEC-DECSB-ADAS2-120225-2017
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 8
Monthly Salary: Php 19,744.00
Career Service Subprofessional/First Level Eligibility
Completion of two-year studies in college
Four hours of relevant training
One year of relevant experience
- Behavioral Competence Self-management (Personal Effectiveness) Self-awareness and personal clarity, Proactive, Continuous self-improvement, Time management and Management of personal resources Interpersonal Effectiveness Relationship Building, Working with teams and Organizational Understanding Communication Listening, Oral Communication/Speaking and Written Communication Skills Thinking/Conceptual Skills Learning to Learn, Analytical thinking, Problem Solving, Resourcefulness and Objectivity Attitudes and Traits Attitude Attention to detail, Accuracy, Care and Concern, Cleanliness and Orderliness, Confidentiality, Courtesy, Cost-consciousness, Integrity, Persistence, Results-orientation, Service Orientation and Work Standards Aptitude Adaptability, Analytical, Assertive, Energy, Honesty, Organized, Numeracy and Tenacity
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than March 31, 2023.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph
2. Performance rating in the present position for one (1) year (if applicable)
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
MADELYN L. MACALLING,PhD.,CESO VI
Schools Division superintendent
DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION
Alibagu, City of Ilagan, Isabela
DepED Isabela became a separate division on April 17, 1905. It now shares educational responsibilities (K-12) w/ three independent SDOs: Santiago City, Cauayan City & Ilagan City created by virtue of cityhood w/in Isabela. Mission: To protect & promote the right of every filipino to quality, equitable, culture-based & complete basic education where: 1) Students learn in a child-friendly, gendersensitive, safe & motivating environment; 2) Teachers facilitate learning & constantly nurture every learner; 3) Administrators & staff as stewards of the institution, ensure an enabling & supportive environment for effective learning to happen; and 4) Family, community, and other stakeholders are actively engaged & share responsibility for developing life-long learners.
- Industry: Education
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Clothing Allowance, Mid-year/year-end bonus, Cash Gift, PEI, Uniform