Cagayan Valley City Jobs Administrative Assistant Ii Position at DepED Schools Division Office of Isabela – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
DepED Schools Division Office of Isabela - Government has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Cagayan Valley and surrounding areas as administrative assistant ii (bookkeeper) (120133-2018) with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱20,000 - ₱20,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||DepED Schools Division Office of Isabela – Government|
|Position||Administrative Assistant Ii|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 19.750|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 19.750|
Deadline for accepting applications: April 5, 2023
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: CALIGUIAN NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
Plantilla Item No.: OSEC-DECSB-ADAS2-120133-2018
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 8
Monthly Salary: Php 19,744.00
Career Service Subprofessional/First Level Eligibility
Completion of two-year studies in college
Four hours of relevant training
One year of relevant experience
- Behavioral Competence Self-management (Personal Effectiveness) Self-awareness and personal clarity, Proactive, Continuous self-improvement, Time management and Management of personal resources Interpersonal Effectiveness Relationship Building, Working with teams and Organizational Understanding Communication Listening, Oral Communication/Speaking and Written Communication Skills Thinking/Conceptual Skills Learning to Learn, Analytical thinking, Problem Solving, Resourcefulness and Objectivity Attitudes and Traits Attitude Attention to detail, Accuracy, Care and Concern, Cleanliness and Orderliness, Confidentiality, Courtesy, Cost-consciousness, Integrity, Persistence, Results-orientation, Service Orientation and Work Standards Aptitude Adaptability, Analytical, Assertive, Energy, Honesty, Organized, Numeracy and Tenacity
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than April 5, 2023
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph
2. Performance rating in the present position for one (1) year (if applicable)
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
MADELYN L. MACALLING,PhD.,CESO VI
Schools Division superintendent
DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION
Alibagu, City of Ilagan, Isabela
DepED Isabela became a separate division on April 17, 1905. It now shares educational responsibilities (K-12) w/ three independent SDOs: Santiago City, Cauayan City & Ilagan City created by virtue of cityhood w/in Isabela. Mission: To protect & promote the right of every filipino to quality, equitable, culture-based & complete basic education where: 1) Students learn in a child-friendly, gendersensitive, safe & motivating environment; 2) Teachers facilitate learning & constantly nurture every learner; 3) Administrators & staff as stewards of the institution, ensure an enabling & supportive environment for effective learning to happen; and 4) Family, community, and other stakeholders are actively engaged & share responsibility for developing life-long learners.
- Industry: Education
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Clothing Allowance, Mid-year/year-end bonus, Cash Gift, PEI, Uniform