Eastern Visayas City Jobs Administrative Aide Iv Position at LEYTE NORMAL UNIVERSITY – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Eastern Visayas and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: High School Diploma & Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate
- Experienced in Others & General Work
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱16,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||LEYTE NORMAL UNIVERSITY – Government|
|Position||Administrative Aide Iv|
|Work Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||General Work, Others|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 15.590|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 15.590|
Deadline for accepting applications: March. 27, 2023.
Place of Assignment: Admin Unit
Plantilla Item No.: LNUB-ADA4-21-2004
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 4
Monthly Salary: Php 15,586.00
Electrician (Building Wiring) (-250 volts) (CSC MC 10,s.2013 Category II)
High School Graduate or Completion of relevant vocational/trade course
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than March. 27, 2023.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph
2. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable)
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records
5. This office highly encourages all interested and qualified applicants and promotes equal employment opportunity to all men and women at all levels of position without discrimination regardless of age, gender, civil status, person with disability (PWD), religion, ethnicity, political affiliation to include members of the indigenous communities and those with diverse sexual orientation, gender identity and expression(SOGIE).
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
EVELYN B. AGUIRRE, D.A.
Leyte Normal University, P. Paterno St. Tacloban City
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days