Eastern Visayas City Jobs Administrative Aide Iv Position at Municipal Government of San Isidro, Leyte (GOVERNMENT)
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company Municipal Government of San Isidro, Leyte (GOVERNMENT) is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Eastern Visayas and surrounding areas with minimum criteria High School Diploma and experienced in the field of Others & General Work, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of administrative aide iv (driver ii) (6) and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱11,000 - ₱11,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Municipal Government of San Isidro, Leyte (GOVERNMENT)|
|Position||Administrative Aide Iv|
|Work Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||General Work, Others|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 11.250|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 11.250|
Deadline for accepting applications: March 25,2023.
Place of Assignment: OME
Plantilla Item No.: 6
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 4
Monthly Salary: Php 11,245.00
Driver License (Professional) (MC 11, s. 1996-Cat. II)
Elementary School Graduate
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than March 25,2023.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
5. This office highly encourages all interested and qualified applicants and promotes equal employment opportunity to all men and women at all levels of position without discrimination regardless of age, gender, civil status, person with disability (PWD), religion, ethnicity, political affiliation to include members of the indigenous communities and those with diverse sexual orientation, gender identity and expression (SOGIE).
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
CECILLE E. BUANTE
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees