Leyte (Others) City Jobs Administrative Aide Iii Position at Municipal Government of Abuyog, Leyte – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Municipal Government of Abuyog, Leyte - Government is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Administrative Aide III (Utility Worker II) (5) for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Leyte (Others) and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a High School Diploma and experienced in the field of Others & General Work, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱13,000 - ₱13,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Municipal Government of Abuyog, Leyte – Government|
|Position||Administrative Aide Iii|
|Work Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||General Work, Others|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 12.720|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 12.720|
Deadline for accepting applications: April 05, 2023.
Place of Assignment: Market Operation
Plantilla Item No.: 5
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 3
Monthly Salary: Php 12,713.00
None Required (MC 11, s. 96 – Cat. III)
Must be able to read and write
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than April 05, 2023.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212,
Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
5. This Office highly encourages all interested and qualified applicants and promotes equal employment
opportunity to all men and women at all levels of position without
discrimination regardless of age, gender, civil status, person with disability (PWD), religion, ethnicity,
political affiliation to include members of the indigenous communities
and those with diverse sexual orientation, gender identity and expression (SOGIE).
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
|Address||Abuyog Municipal Hall, Avenida Rizal St, Abuyog, 6510 Leyte, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
MARIA MARLY A. TISADO
Licensing Officer I / OIC-HRMO
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days