National Capital Region City Jobs Administrative Aide Iii Position at The Local Government of Quezon City – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Administrative Aide III (Utility Worker II) (16-4). For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at The Local Government of Quezon City - Government and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Others & General Work with a minimum High School Diploma.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱15,000 - ₱15,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||The Local Government of Quezon City – Government|
|Position||Administrative Aide Iii|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||General Work, Others|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 14.680|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 14.680|
Deadline for accepting applications: March 31, 2023.
Place of Assignment: Office of the City Assessor
Plantilla Item No.: 16-4
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 3
Monthly Salary: Php 14,678.00
None Required (MC 10, s. 2013, Cat. III)
Must be able to read and write
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than March 31, 2023.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the present position for one (1) year (if applicable); 3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||J3W2+H2Q Quezon City Hall, Mayaman, Diliman, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Dr. Theresita V. Atienza, DEM
Quezon City University
673 Quirino Highway, Brgy. San Bartolome, Novaliches, Quezon City
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days