Northern Mindanao City Jobs Administrative Aide Iii Position at Schools Division of Iligan City – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 3 months ago
Our company, Schools Division of Iligan City - Government is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Northern Mindanao and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of ADMINISTRATIVE AIDE III (CLERK I) (ADA3-660141-2004) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱15,000 - ₱15,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Schools Division of Iligan City – Government|
|Position||Administrative Aide Iii|
|Work Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 14.680|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 14.680|
Deadline for accepting applications: March 27, 2023.
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: Public Secondary School/s in Iligan City
Plantilla Item No.: ADA3-660141-2004
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 3
Monthly Salary: Php 14,125.00
Career Service (Sub-Professional)/First Level Eligibility
Completion of two-year studies in college
Self- Management, Professionalism and Ethics, Result Focus, Teamwork, Service Orientation, Innovation
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than March 27, 2023.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier their application to:
ROY ANGELO E. GAZO
Schools Division Superintendent
c/o School located at the barangay or nearest thereof where applicant is a resident
- Industry: Education
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days