Eastern Visayas City Jobs Administrative Aide I Position at Municipal Government of Isabel, Leyte – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, Municipal Government of Isabel, Leyte - Government is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Eastern Visayas and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Administrative Aide I (Utility Worker I) (6) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: High School Diploma
- Experienced in Others & General Work
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱11,000 - ₱11,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Municipal Government of Isabel, Leyte – Government|
|Position||Administrative Aide I|
|Work Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||General Work, Others|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 11.270|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 11.270|
Deadline for accepting applications: March 31, 2023.
Place of Assignment: HRMO
Plantilla Item No.: 6
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 1
Monthly Salary: Php 11,265.00
None required. (MC 11, s. 96-Cat. III)
Must be able to read and write.
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than March 31, 2023.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
5. The Office highly encourages all interested and qualified applicants and promotes equal employment opportunity to all men and women at all levels of position without discrimination regardless of age, gender, civil status, person with disability (PWD), religion, ethnicity, political affiliation to include members of the indigenous communities and those with diverse sexual orientation, gender identity and expression (SOGIE).
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
ATTY. EDGARDO C. CORDEÑO
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees