Eastern Visayas City Jobs Administrative Aide I Position at City Government of Baybay, Leyte – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 3 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with High School Diploma which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Others & General Work, we City Government of Baybay, Leyte - Government, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as administrative aide i (utility worker i) (144) and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Eastern Visayas and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱13,000 - ₱13,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||City Government of Baybay, Leyte – Government|
|Position||Administrative Aide I|
|Work Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||General Work, Others|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 13.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 13.000|
Deadline for accepting applications : March 30, 2023
Place of Assignment : City Health Office
Plantilla Item No. : 144
Salary/Job/Pay Grade : 1
Monthly Salary : Php 13,000.00
None required (MC 11, s. 96 – Cat. III)
Must be able to read and write
Work Experience :
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than March 30, 2023
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
5. This Office highly encourages all interested and qualified applicants and promotes equal employment oppurtunity to all men and women at all levels of position without discrimination regardless of age, gender, civil status, person with disability (PWD), religion, ethnicity, political affiliation to include members of the indigenous communities and those with diverse sexual orientation, gender identity and expression (SOGIE).
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
JOSE CARLOS L. CARI
R. Magsaysay St., Cor. D. Veloso St., Baybay City
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days