Eastern Visayas City Jobs Administrative Aide I Position at Provincial Government of Samar – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Administrative Aide I (Utility Worker I) (12). For those of you who live in Eastern Visayas and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Provincial Government of Samar - Government, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Others & General Work with at least High School Diploma, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from Rp1.800.000 to Rp5.550.000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Provincial Government of Samar – Government|
|Position||Administrative Aide I|
|Work Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||General Work, Others|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 13.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 13.000|
Deadline for accepting applications: March 31, 2023.
Place of Assignment: Llorente Municipal Hospital
Plantilla Item No.: 12
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 1
Monthly Salary: Php 13,000.00
None required (MC 11, s. 96 – Cat. III)
Must be able to read & write
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than March 31, 2023.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
5. This Office highly encourages all interested and qualified applicants and promotes equal employment opportunity to all men and women at all levels of position without discrimination regardless of age, gender, civil status, person with disability (PWD), religion, ethnicity, political affiliation to include members of the indigenous communities and those with diverse sexual orientation, gender identity and expression (SOGIE).
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
|Address||JC3Q+879 Provincial Government of Eastern Samar, Provincial Capitol, Abenis St, Borongan City, 6800 Eastern Samar, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
BERLINDO N. MORALLOS, JR.
Provincial Capitol, Borongan City, Eastern Samar
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days