Eastern Visayas City Jobs Administrative Aide I Position at City Government of Borongan, Eastern Samar – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 3 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Administrative Aide I (Laborer I) (8751-44). For those of you who live in Eastern Visayas and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, City Government of Borongan, Eastern Samar - Government, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Others & General Work with a minimum degree of High School Diploma, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱13,000 - ₱13,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||City Government of Borongan, Eastern Samar – Government|
|Position||Administrative Aide I|
|Work Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||General Work, Others|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 13.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 13.000|
Deadline for accepting applications: March 31, 2023.
Place of Assignment: City Engineering Office
Plantilla Item No.: 8751-44
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 1
Monthly Salary: Php 13,000.00
None required (MC 11, s. 1996, CAT III)
Must be able to read and write
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than March 31, 2023.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
5. Authenticated copy of Certificate of Training attended
6. Service Record/ Certificate of Employment (if applicable)
7. Clearances (NBI, Police, Barangay, Court Clearances, Mayor’s Clearance)
8. Medical Certificate (attached laboratory tests)
9. Clearance from money, property and work-related accountabilities (if applicable)
10. Authenticated Certificate of Live Birth
11. Authenticated Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
12. We encourage diverse applicants regardless of age, religion, disability, ethnicity, political affiliation, and sexual/gender orientation.
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
JOSE IVAN DAYAN C. AGDA
E. Cardona St., Brgy. E, Borongan City, E. Samar [email protected]
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees