Ilocos Norte City Jobs Admin Staff Position at BKL Construction Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring for the position of ADMIN STAFF with full time working hours for our company office, BKL Construction Corporation, for residents of Ilocos Norte and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, BKL Construction Corporation, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a ADMIN STAFF.
|Company||BKL Construction Corporation|
|Work Level||Not Specified|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into system.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Highly motivated, detail-oriented, able to work independently
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, and communication skills and keen eye to details
- Organized, reliable, trustworthy, and professional
- Ability to learn and assimilate new information to gain new skills and knowledge
- Has construction-related work experience
- Computer literate;
- Willing to assign at Jobsite admin office.
- Can work with minimum supervision;
- Applicant must be willing to start immediately
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays and Saturdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
BKL CONSTRUCTION CORPORATION was registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission since September 2018 and acquired its PCAB license the following year.
BKL CONSTRUCTION CORPORATION is strongly committed to achieve total customer satisfaction with the highest level of service by providing the quality services, the health and safety of its staffs and employees, sub-contractor and trade contractor staff and employees and the general public, as well as, the protection of the environment. Building and maintaining relationships with our customers is at the heart of our business and contributing safe, efficient and appealing structures to society in the building and construction industry. As a responsible corporate entity, BKL CONSTRUTION CORPORATION have been able to undertake residential, mid-rise, high-rise condominiums and commercial buildings, the company also caters Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Fire protection works (MEPF) and architectural works.
Moreover, the company adheres to its corporate specialization- that providing continuous and prompt services while rendering cost efficient and safe constructions for its clients.
We are committed to deliver high level quality of construction services by providing extraordinary workmanship. We will establish a good rapport with our clients by gaining trust through exceeding their expectation throughout the construction process.
To be recognized as one of the leading contractors in terms of providing exceptional project results. To be the builder of choice of every client. To be the preferred company of every employees to work for.
Integrity- We as a company must never do anything to compromise the trust of our clients.
Quality- Our goal is simply to be the best
Accountability- We are accountable to our clients, subcontractors, suppliers and employees
Customer Satisfaction- The end results of our efforts must be a satisfied client
Team Management- We work together as a team
Safety- Safety will always come first as we strive for accident free projects
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees