National Capital Region City Jobs Admin Assistant Position at Oriental Consultants Philippines, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Our company, Oriental Consultants Philippines, Inc. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Admin Assistant and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Oriental Consultants Philippines, Inc.|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||5 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Duties and Responsibilities
The Administration Assistant will be based either in Makati or Manila, and under the overall supervision of the Office Manager, he/she would carry out the following tasks:
· Administrative duties of the Project office e.g. drafting and typing letters of routine communication, photocopying, preparing and cataloguing documents, assist in preparing presentation materials and workshop documentation, etc.;
· Arrange appointments, receiving visitors, placing and screening telephone calls, responding to routine requests for information;
· Assist in making travel arrangements, including flight, hotel, and car reservations for the project team;
· Draft correspondence on routine matters, and typing a wide variety of materials and operates MS Office;
· Send, receive and screen correspondence and attaching necessary background information;
· Maintain office records and reference files on various subjects;
· Arrange for visas and other documentation required for international consultants;
· Maintain timesheets and leave records of project staff;
· Assist in carrying out meetings, workshops, seminars, etc;
· Perform other tasks as may be required.
· Very good interpersonal and communication skills;
· Should have acknowledged capabilities in partnership management;
· Strong analytical, reporting and writing abilities skills;
· Ability to plan, organize, implement and report on work.
· Demonstrates integrity and ethical standards;
· Open-minded and positive attitude towards work;
· Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity
Required Skills and Experience
· Preferably University degree
· Minimum of 5 years overall admin and project management experience, 2 years must be on an ODA
project, preferably JICA;
· Must be proficient with use of MS Office packages (Word, Power Point, Excel).
· Fluency of Filipino & English languages are extremely required (Oral & Written).
Duration of the Work:
· 2-3 years contract. Working days will be Mondays to Fridays.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Oriental Consultants Co, Ltd, 38th Floor, Unit 38 C, Rufino Pacific Tower, Ayala Avenue, Makati City 1227, Philippines, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Oriental Consultants Co., Ltd Philippine Branch Office (OC Philippines) is a duly registered corporate entity representing as the domestic extension of Oriental Consultants Co. Ltd of Japan.
Oriental Consultants Philippines, Inc. (OCP) seeks to expand its share in rendering professional consultancy services by successfully participating in various infrastructure projects in the Philippines funded by the Official Development Assistance (ODA) program of the Government of Japan. Oriental Consultants Philippines, Inc. also seeks expansion in the non-Japanese finance markets including those funded by the World Bank (WB), the Asian Development Bank (ADB) and private sector.
OCP is an equal-opportunity employer. We value, respect, fully support and is committed to maintain an inclusive and diverse working environment. Decisions in hiring are purely based on business needs and requirements of the job with emphasis on candidate's competencies, skills and qualifications.
- Industry: Consulting (Business & Management)
- Registration No.: CS201811298
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Leaves