Makati City City Jobs Admin Assistant Position at Kristeph Rentals & Property Mgmnt Corp
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Our company, Kristeph Rentals & Property Mgmnt Corp is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Makati City and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of ADMIN ASSISTANT and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree & Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱14,000 - ₱17,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Kristeph Rentals & Property Mgmnt Corp|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 17.000|
We are seeking an organized and proactive Administrative Assistant to join our organization. You will support our staff with clerical duties, operation duties, including answering phones, making copies, and organizing files, organizing delivery schedules. When necessary, you will also input information into our database to ensure our electronic files are updated. We prefer candidates who have some administrative support experience, but we are willing to train the right person and do functions as may be assigned from Time to time.
1. Payment of Real Property Tax-Makati, Summit Point and Dasma
2. Payment of SSS/Pagibig/Philhealth and Bir
3. Filing of Annual Financial Statements and General Information to Securities and Exchange Commission and to Bureau of Internal Revenue
4. Make Deposit and Encashment to the Bank
5. Purchase of Items that are not available from the Regular Supplier to Groceries
6. Prepare Liquidation of Cash Advances
7. Responsible for Supervising the Delivery/Loading of items to Subic Ship, Yokohama, Hawaii and Guam
8. Checking of Items for loading as to Quantity and Expiration Date
9. Coordinate and Follow up with all Suppliers for Delivery of Items
10. Assist other staff if needed for other clerical job
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Kristeph Rentals & Property Management Corp, 4335 Dayap St, cor Filmore St, Makati, 1235 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
KRISTEPH RENTALS & PROPERTY MGMNT CORP was established April 2016, it is a 4-storey building with events place Shrubs77 Yokohama located at Roofdeck area.
It was Mang Inasal building before and 2019 the owners Makita fmily decided to construct to 4-storey.
Existing Lessee Mtastic, Fariñas Empanada, Polland Hopia and Shinjuke Authentic Ramen Restaurant.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Average Processing Time: 1 day
- Specific Location: Brgy Palanan