National Capital Region City Jobs Admin Assistant – For Pssi Position at Ayala Property Management Corporation (APMC)
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
As a competent company, we Ayala Property Management Corporation (APMC) are looking for candidates for the position of admin assistant - for pssi (makati) with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree, experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support and domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Ayala Property Management Corporation (APMC)|
|Position||Admin Assistant - For Pssi|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||2 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Business Studies/Administration/Management, Secretarial, Commerce or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Office, Google Suites
- Required language(s): English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Preferably specializing in Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant or equivalent.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Manage and coordinate all shared services
- Assist the Director in preparing high-level reports
- Organize all major meetings of the group
- General support and assistance to the Office of the Group Director/executive assistant role
- Support and assistance in key projects and initiatives of the Group and the company
- Manage reservation of all Conference Rooms
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Ayala Property Management Corporation, Makati Stock Exchange Building, Ayala Ave, Makati, 1200 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
What is APMC?
Ayala Property Management Corporation (APMC) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ayala Land, Inc. We are engaged in integrated property management services including building administration and maintenance, lease administration activities, commercial center and subdivision maintenance, and special technical services. It continues to provide property management services for shopping centers, subdivision, parking structures, waterworks operations and other properties developed by Ayala Land and its subsidiaries.
APMC is best known for managing strategic parking facilities, office and residential towers in the Philippines' premier business districts, including Makati City, Bonifacio Global City and Cebu City. It pioneered in automating parking operations and continues to introduce similar innovations in its other areas of operation such as recycling water.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Corporate Attire
- Specific Location: Makati