National Capital Region City Jobs Accounts Payable Position at Orro Group Philippines, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Orro Group Philippines, Inc. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as ACCOUNTS PAYABLE for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Orro Group Philippines, Inc.|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||2 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
· Candidate must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and/or Accounting
· At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required
· Experience in companies with Australian operations will be an advantage.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Applicant must be willing to work in Ayala Avenue, Makati City
· English proficiency and confidence in talking to customers
· PO creation following set process and workflows and ensuring PO gets approved by all stakeholders on time.
· PO and Non-PO invoice processing including upload of invoices to Business Central.
· Processing payments following the set payment schedule in Business Central and uploading the payment file to Macquarie Bank.
· Ensuring all remittances are issued by Friday each week.
· Filing and maintaining supplier records.
· Making sure all vendors are set-up only after all relevant documentation has been received and is verified including ensuring that bank details on the vendor form are supported by bank statement or deposit slip.
· Ensuring all top vendors are reconciled each month and all other vendors once a quarter.
· Ensuring all expense claims are processed before the pay-run is due.
· Ensuring credit card clearing accounts is reconciled before the end of following month.
· Ensuring all disputed invoices are cleared before month-end processes initiates.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
· Ensuring that all emails are tended to within 48 hours of receipt.
· Ensuring all PO creation requests are tended to within 24 hours of receipt of invoice requiring a PO.
· Ensuring all invoices are processed within 72 hours of receipt.
· Ensuring payments are prepared each Thursday by 3pm AEST.
· Ensuring all debit balances are cleared before the EOM.
· Possess the ability to set priorities according to the above listed responsibilities, KPI’s, and company policy and management direction.
· Display an attention to detail and concern for accuracy.
· Be able to work autonomously and display initiative in a calm and efficient manner.
· Appreciate the impact of problems on the customer and how problems impact individuals work.
· Strong organisational, presentation, and customer service skills.
· Skill in preparing written communications.
· Interpersonal skills: such as telephone skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care.
· Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
In return for your skills, you will be rewarded with a generous salary package, with allowances and benefits depending on the time of service. If you feel you have what it takes to join the Orro family, and help drive and steer the business in any one of the areas listed above – send in your resume.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||277 Orchard Rd, #02-16 ORRO Private Collection, Orchard, Gateway 238858|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Orro is a fast-growing medium sized B2B telecommunications business providing a range of telecommunications products and services. Orro has a supportive team-based culture in which team members are expected to be proactive, self-sufficient and hands on.
Orro is an Australian technology success story. A platform-enabled, secure network and digital infrastructure provider trusted by some of Australia’s biggest brands to deliver them the future now, meeting the ever-changing needs of their markets, and our world.
We lead the industry in designing, building and operating digital infrastructure – providing greater efficiency, performance, agility and resilience. Our end-to-end, platform-enabled solutions, including cloud, collaboration, cyber and data services, take the stress out of tech for more than 400 businesses every day.
However, we never forget our job is to connect people, not machines. Therefore, we take the time to get to know our clients and learn how they like to work. It means we understand not just what they need now, but what they’ll need next.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Vision, Business (e.g. Shirts), and attractive incentive plan, Australian Business Hours
- Specific Location: Makati City