National Capital Region City Jobs Accounts Payable Accountant Position at TOP DRAW ANIMATION, INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
TOP DRAW ANIMATION, INC. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of National Capital Reg and surrounding areas as accounts payable accountant with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱19,000 - ₱21,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||TOP DRAW ANIMATION, INC.|
|Position||Accounts Payable Accountant|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 18.500|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 20.500|
Accounts Payable (AP) Accountant verifies reference documents for payment and secures required documents and approvals for prior to payment of Suppliers. AP Accountant utilizes Company Accounts Payable system to process, record and reports supplier payable ledger and cash position of TDA. AP Accountant is an essential members of Finance department in providing quality service to TDA employees.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create and update Vendor Master data in the Accounting System.
- Verify supplier invoice against supporting documents based on Company procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Prepare Accounts Payable and Check Voucher to pay suppliers or employee allowances.
- Prepares Cheques based on submitted, verified and approved documents.
- Conducts the activities of a Petty Cash Custodian.
- Prepare, file and pay regulatory requirements including but not limited to:
- BIR Forms 1601-E, 1601-C, 2550M, 1603, Quarterly VAT and other forms applicable.
- SSS Contributions and Loans
- HDMF Contributions and Loans
- Prepare documents and secure approvals required in the transfer of Dollar to Peso Accounts.
- Prepare and maintain supplier ledger and TDA cash position reports.
- Prepare journal entries, summaries and reports required as part of financial reporting and bookkeeping.
- Collaborate with TDA partners, third party entities and government agencies as applicable in the performance of the activities of an Accounts Payable Accountant.
- Leads response to Business Unit and Supplier inquiries and issues raised related to payment.
- Other activities as needed as an Accounts Payable Accountant of TDA.
- Knowledgeable in TDA payment requirements and applicable regulatory requirements
- Client Focused and works well with a team
- Work committed
- Motivational Fit
- Reliable in timely delivery of expected output
- Accurate, timely and consistent quality work
- Adaptable in flexible work arrangements
- Knowledge Areas
- Must be updated mandatory government applicable rules and regulation applicable for TDA
- Basic MS Office Excel and TDA Systems
- TDA process (including requirement documents, approvals and authorization, cut-offs and deadlines) and TDA policies
- TDA vision, mission and values
- Work Experience
- Has worked in purchase to payable processes (vendor accreditation, canvassing, invoice verification, invoice payment, document maintenance and bookkeeping).
- Degree in business courses or knowledgeable in mandatory requirements and best practices in Payment process and Cash Controls.
- Basic Accounting and bookkeeping is a plus.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Top Draw Animation, Suite 601, 6th Floor, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Centre Exchange Road, 1605 Pearl Dr, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Top Draw Animation, Inc. proudly promotes its reputation as being one of the world’s recognized leading producers of animation for international television. The company employs 500 of the most talented Filipino artists and technicians in its state-of-the-art studios in the Philippines Stock Exchange Centre Building in Ortigas Center, Pasig City.
A Short History
The company commenced operations in 1999 with one person and one computer. In the ensuing years, we created the largest animation studio in the Philippines and produce almost 2,000 half hours of animation for international television producers and broadcasters. Our work is seen on such broadcasters as Disney, Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon and Netflix.
In 2017, the company was purchased by the most exciting new entrant to the international social networking landscape, U.S public company Grom Social. Grom Social’s core business is the protection of kids in the internet and social media and directly influences more than 12 million social media users around the world. The Philippines represents 8% of their global kids user base.
- Industry: Entertainment / Media
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 11 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Government Mandated Benefits