Caloocan City City Jobs Accounting Staff Position at THE LEGACY TRUCKS AND TRACTORS INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
Do you currently live in the Caloocan City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, THE LEGACY TRUCKS AND TRACTORS INC. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Accounting Staff and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||THE LEGACY TRUCKS AND TRACTORS INC.|
|Work Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Proficiency with MS Office and excel
- Fresh grad are welcome
- CPA PASSER
- Providing support to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||The Legacy Trucks and Tractors INC, 1250 Epifanio de los Santos Ave, Balintawak, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise