Caloocan City City Jobs Accounting Staff Position at Philippine Allied Enterprises Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Philippine Allied Enterprises Corporation is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Accounting staff for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Caloocan City and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱15,000 - ₱16,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Philippine Allied Enterprises Corporation|
|Work Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 14.820|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 16.000|
– Prepares Sales Invoice, Collection Receipt, Service Job Invoices and Official Receipt
– Operate POS System
– Handles Cash and check payment of walk-in customers and fleet accounts
– Handles and monitor petty cash fund charged to customer
– Prepares daily deposit to Account
– Prepares Bank Statement (All bank accounts)
– Monitors bank accounts
– Responsible in monitoring and preparing Monthly SOA of fleets accounts
– Responsible in inquiring and collecting of company’s Accounts
– Handles inquiry and request quotation
– Handles and monitor PDC issued by client
– Prepares AR for inter-branch transaction and sharing like premiums and loans and other BIR transaction related
– Monitors Withholding Tax (EWT) issued by customers and fleet accounts
– Filing of daily cash and check deposits
– Prepares daily customer payment details
– Responsible for preparing petty cash summary for reimbursement
– Responsible in ordering and preparing of Purchase Order for office supplies and other service center supplies
– Handles Cash advance fund
– Prepares daily and Monthly sales report for tires sold
– College Graduate of Finance or Accounting, Management or any related course
– At least 1year work related experience and functions.
– Willing to be trained.
– Can handle concern.
-Can work without supervison
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
PHILIPPINE ALLIED ENTERPRISES CORPORATION
SOLE DISTRIBUTOR OR BRIDGESTONE TIRES
The drive and determination of our founder to bring Bridgestone tires through Philippine Allied Enterprises Corporation (PAEC) back in 1953 opened the door to the company's success.
Our team believes in a strategically solid structure that’s why we keep our organization lean and efficient by maintaining roughly 100 employees in addition to a core management team. With our headquarters located in Makati city, we are at the heart of the Philippines’ business capital. Moreover, we have built an established nationwide network of approximately 200 dealers, each with its own network of sub-dealers, providing us with far-reaching means to ensure the availability of our products.
With over 50 years of experience, we have no plans of slowing down despite the constant challenges. Being veterans in the industry does not mean we are out-of-date. It just means that we are aware of the new knowledge to be gained, that there is bigger room to improve, and that there will be more opportunities for us to add new chapters to our history.
- Industry: General & Wholesale Trading
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Business (e.g. Shirts), Retirement, Employee Discount, Birthday cake, , Office: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm