Quezon City City Jobs Accounting Manager Position at FILOIL GAS and ENERGY COMPANY, INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Accounting Manager (CPA). For those of you who live in Quezon City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, FILOIL GAS and ENERGY COMPANY, INC., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱50,000 - ₱60,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||FILOIL GAS and ENERGY COMPANY, INC.|
|Work Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 50.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 60.000|
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the monthly financial close process, including ensuring all costs incurred are properly recorded, reviewing journal entries, account balance reconciliations and report preparation
- Participate in the ongoing development/establishment of accounting policies and procedures and operational strategies including the review and implementation of process and system changes.
- Continued focus on improving system efficiencies and business practices
- Participate in strategic financial projects including upgrades of EBT software
- Ensure compliance with internal control policies
- Collaborate with external auditors to ensure successful audit results and compliance
- Interacts at all levels and with budget owners or other stakeholders to produce timely, efficient and accurate month-end close and all internal management and financial reporting through annual report
- Responsible for hierarchy and scalability in chart of accounts and accuracy in the general ledger and financial statements and has ultimate authority over classification and booking of all transactions
- Analyze the effect of statutory accounting practices and studies regulations and guidance to ensure correct application of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Make recommendations for changes as needed and ensure that company policies and procedures are followed and establishes the proper techniques to discover and prevent fraud
- Prepare detailed journal entries and account analyses
- Assist with compilation of information for preparation of tax returns
- Work with Audit, Tax and Treasury Manager to ensure overall coordination of all financial accounting activities through annual report
- Prepare summary feedback of financial statements variances to budget
- Actively review and advise on financial/accounting processes
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Filoil Energy Company, 86 Eulogio Rodriguez Jr. Ave, Bagumbayan, Quezon City, 1109 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Increases
- Health Benefits
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
FILOIL is a Filipino owned company committed to operate as the national symbol of energy and power for the new generation. We believe that the Filipinos can fight poverty by engaging in entrepreneurship as its competitive edge for growth and success.
We are proud to be listed in the nation’s Top 500 Companies for the past years.
- Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Bagumbayan, Quezon City