National Capital Region City Jobs Accounting Associate Position at GET PHILIPPINES, INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Our company, GET PHILIPPINES, INC. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as accounting associate with a full time work system, which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱18,000 to a maximum of ₱25,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||GET PHILIPPINES, INC.|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 18.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 25.000|
Provides administrative and clerical support by handling day-to-day management of all payment cycle activities in a timely and efficient manner.
- Keeps track of all payments and expenditures, including purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Processes payment to vendors by scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received.
- Prepares periodical reports.
- Prepares, posts, verifies, and records customer payments and transactions related to accounts receivable.
- Creates invoices according to company practices.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Knowledge in Quickbooks or other Accounting Software.
- Proficient in data entry and management.
- Excellent problem analysis and problem solving skills.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
GET (Global Electric Transport) Philippines is a technology company founded in 2013 that believes in creating sustainable solutions for places where they are needed the most. GET’s vision is to move people to a better Philippines, and this is achieved through our smart transport ecosystem.
Our objectives are:
reduce pollution and congestion
improve the quality of life our employees, passengers and the community as a whole
create a shared technological infrastructure to simplify everyday life
operate a financially viable and sustainable business that revolves around clean transport and digital life solutions.
In 2014 the first COMET prototype was launched in the presence of US President Barack Obama. Operations on the Quezon City route started in 2015 and rollouts in the industrial estates in Cebu and Cavite soon followed. Redevelopment of the vehicles began in 2016, with new models undergoing testing and limited trial runs before moving to the second phase of testing, refinement, and production. In 2018 GET Philippines partnered with QEV Technologies to develop the new COMET 3, a world-class, fully-electric microbus. The COMET 3 has since debuted in Metro Manila and Davao City. More rollouts are scheduled in 2021 with the first vehicle for international deployment scheduled for delivery to Malaysia in the first quarter.
In 2018 development also began on the GETPASS, an app-based alternative to the COMET’s previous card-based payment system. Initially conceived as an app-based ticketing system, the scope of its functionality was expanded so that it can function as a payment system, a personnel management system, and even as a contact tracing system in the wake of the 2020 Coronavirus pandemic. The GETPASS System has now become a platform for a multitude of digital services, creating the ideal smart city solution for many public and private organizations.
Rapid advances in technology and the scale of the world’s environmental problems have made GET’s intervention a very timely one. Our complete transportation ecosystem that puts together proprietary electric vehicle technology, an app-based management, and payment platform, and an integrated business model is the ideal low cost, low risk, but high impact project that addresses the dangers of climate change generates responsible profit, and transforms urban environments.
- Industry: Transportation / Logistics
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
- Specific Location: Makati City