Taguig City City Jobs Accounting Assistant Position at Xidian Holdings Philippines Corp.
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
Our company Xidian Holdings Philippines Corp. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Taguig City and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of accounting assistant and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱20,000 - ₱25,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Xidian Holdings Philippines Corp.|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 20.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 25.000|
- Assist Accountants and other financial professionals with creating and editing financial documents
- Organize the bookkeeping processes of the company
- Evaluate financial budgets and track expenses
- Draft and report financial presentations
- Reconcile financial books including incoming and outgoing funds
- Graduate of Accounting/Financial Management/ Financial Accounting/Business Accounting/Accounting Technology or equivalent
- With at least 1 year of work experience in general accounting
- Good computer skills with a knowledge of common bookkeeping and spreadsheet programs
- Math skills
- Teamwork skills
- With good interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to details
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||F3G3+Q6X panapino holding, 2nd Ave, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Xidian Holdings Philippines, Corp. (hereinafter referred to as XDHP) is a Chinese-funded firm duly organized and existed under the laws of the Philippines. Its primary business is investing in renewable energy sectors. Established in 2016, XDHP is a fast-growing company and has missioned to make huge investments for the benefit of improving the energy availability, energy supply and consumption ability, and sustainable viability of the Philippines as a whole for the benefit of improving the electricity supply and consumption condition, the energy performance, and sustainability across the country. So far, we have solar, wind, and hydro projects in different areas of the country. We are also looking forward to helping boost the Philippines' economy by creating employment and livelihood opportunities. Our company is also eyeing putting up conventional power plants to balance and meet the country’s growing power demand. Our principal office is located at The Trade and Financial Tower in BGC of Manila, while our site office is located in Ilocos Norte and Ifugao. Xidian Holdings Philippines Corp. is proud to be a major investor in the future energy market of the Philippines. We sincerely welcome you to join us to work together in the company.
- Industry: Electrical & Electronics
- Registration No.: CS201623474
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)