Mandaluyong City City Jobs Accounting Assistant Position at XIAN ELECTRIC ENGINEERING CO., LTD. PHILIPPINES BRANCH
- Job vacancies posted on: 3 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Accounting Assistant. For those of you who live in Mandaluyong City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, XIAN ELECTRIC ENGINEERING CO., LTD. PHILIPPINES BRANCH, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from Rp1.800.000 to Rp5.550.000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||XIAN ELECTRIC ENGINEERING CO., LTD. PHILIPPINES BRANCH|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||2 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 26.500|
Assist Project Manager and Team on the financial work as below but not limited to:
· Collecting, organizing, and submitting of all billing documents as per NGCP’s procedure and requirement.
· Statistically monitoring the project financial status and report it to project manager in time;
· Financial work required by project manager.
· Assist Finance Manager and other financial professional with creating and editing financial documents
· Reconcile financial books including incoming and outgoing funds.
· Ensure rental, utility bill for payments are paid on time.
· Process and prepare financial and business forms for the purpose of checking account balances, facilitating purchases, etc.
· Perform routine calculations to produce analyses and reports as requested by the finance and project managers
· Review and audit financial statements and reports, ensure all calculations and data entries are correct
· Reconcile any discrepancies or errors identified by conversing with employees and/or clients
· Adhere to the company’s or organization’s financial policies and procedures
· Answers question and provide assistance to stakeholders, customers, and clients as needed
· Suggest changes or improvements to increase accuracy, efficiency, and cost reductions.
· Processing and preparing financial statements
· Assist the financial manager in creating financial reports on a regular basis
· Collect and enter data for various financial spreadsheets
· Participate in quarterly and annual audits
· Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Banking and Finance at least 2+ years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
· Knowledge in all fields of financial accounting.
· Strong system skills including bookkeeping software and MS Excel is a plus.
· With strong computer, communication and organizational skills to work
· Handle multiple tasks simultaneously and interact with the team
· Willingness and ability to work a flexible schedule, as business needs arises
· Good time management.
· Good communications skills, written and verbal.
· Ability to work under pressure
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Established in 1986, Xian Electric Engineering Co., Ltd. (Xian Electric for short) is an enterprise controlled by China Xian Electric Group, engaging in export and international project contracts. While our strength lies in the manufacture of high and ultra-high voltage transmission and distribution equipment and the contracting of large-scale turn-key projects, we also provide professional international trading services. To date, we have established sales agencies and trading companies in Hongkong, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines and Egypt.
- Industry: Electrical & Electronics
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), SSS, Philhealth, PAGIBIG, Transportation and Communication allowance
- Specific Location: The Podium West Tower, 12 ADB Ave. Ortigas Center