National Capital Region City Jobs Accounting Assistant Position at Total Information Management Corp.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Do you currently live in the National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Total Information Management Corp. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Accounting Assistant (Open to Fresh Graduates and Non-CPA) and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Total Information Management Corp.|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||2 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Accounting Assistant is responsible for the preparation and review of financial information. She manages account records, process transactions, and analyze financial data. She also advises Senior Managers and Internal Departments on best practices to ensure compliance with financial regulations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform end to end General Accounting (Accounts Payable & Account Receivable) duties.
- Ensures that accounting transactions are properly processed and recorded in the system.
- Perform cash position, check requisition, and preparation for BIR and Government payables.
- Handles generation of Accounts Receivable Report.
- Perform Bank Reconciliation.
- Assist in the continual improvement of the accounting procedures.
- Perform other accounting tasks from time to time.
- Must be a graduate of BS Accountancy
- Preferably Certified Public Accountant
- Open to FRESH GRADUATES
- If with work experience, candidate/s must have 2-3 years of exposure in budgeting field
Skills & Competencies:
- Must have advance skills in MS Office and Google Sheets Knowledgeable on accounting principles
- Organized, keen to details and highly analytical
- Has a positive attitude and can work in a fast paced work environment
- Amenable to work onsite (Makati Office)
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Total Information Management Corporation (TIM), 5600 Osmeña Hwy, Makati, 1235 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Join a high performing team
- Opportunities for enhanced learning
- We reward top performers with huge bonuses
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Total Information Management (TIM) Corporation is a 100% Filipino-owned Technology Solutions company based in Makati City. With a strong pool of talent, robust financial resources and 31 years of experience under its belt, TIM is currently one of the most enduring financial resources in the Philippines and a trusted technology partner to some of the country's largest institutions.
What makes TIM stand out are its proven track record at Systems Integration, its unsurpassed service capabilities; and its strategic partnerships with global IT brands. It has implemented a long and impressive list of complex system integration projects for banking, government and manufacturing institutions. TIM's strong, strategic partnership with the world's leading IT brands enables it to provide access to the most advanced technology and the best solutions for its clients.
- Industry: Computer/Information Technology (Hardware)
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 2 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Makati City