National Capital Region City Jobs Accounting Assistant Position at Power Mac Center
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Power Mac Center is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Accounting Assistant (Open for Fresh Graduates of Accountancy) for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Power Mac Center|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
To check and audit branch transaction including but not limited to sales, inventory, process and system.
KEY RESULT AREAS/ ACTIVITIES/ TASKS:
- Gather datas and documents from branches for checking and booking.
- Check actual bank deposits, bank POS settlement, invoice, receipts and other related documents versus generated reports from LightSpeed system.
- Checking of Daily Sales Report submitted by branches.
- Create Audited Monthly Sales Report for submission to Finance Manager.
- Adjust branch inventories in accordance to actual stocks after checking and verification of transactions.
- Conduct monthly physical count of all Apple Products and semi-annual physical count of 3PP and reports losses thereof.
- Count and verify stocks for soon-to-open stores.
- Monitor sales invoices, official receipts and delivery receipts of branches and order such documents to authorized supplier for printing.
- Prepares schedule of salary deductions of branch staff for all shortages and losses incurred in branch.
- Sign agency-based staff clearance.
- Performs all other task necessary for the success of the team.
- With at least 6 months to 1 year of experience in Accounting or in any relevant field.
- Also open for Fresh Graduates of BS Accountancy.
- Willing to be assigned in Kapitolyo, Pasig
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About the Company
Established in August 1994, Power Mac Center is the leading Apple reseller in the country. From our humble beginnings, we have grown to more than 82 locations nationwide, continuously expanding to serve emerging markets. With 25 years of experience in the Apple business, we have become a reliable retailer and service provider of Apple products to the Filipino consumers.
Providing products and experiences that touch and empower lives.
Transforming individuals, homes, and communities through lifestyle innovations.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), HMO, Well-Being Benefit, Life Insurance, Merit Increase, Career Development,
- Specific Location: Pasig Kapitolyo