Quezon City City Jobs Accounting Assistant I Position at Hexagon Group of Companies
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Quezon City and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Accounting Assistant I in our business office, Hexagon Group of Companies.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱18,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Hexagon Group of Companies|
|Position||Accounting Assistant I|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.360|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 18.000|
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- Maintains proper records of all financial transactions.
- Facilitates the invoicing and billing of all tenants for all properties.
- Validation and finalization of parking transaction records.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the recording and bookkeeping of all financial transactions of SDC.
- Prepare billings and invoices to all tenants.
- Ensure that all Books of Accounts are updated and properly recorded.
- Ensure the daily deposits of all collections.
- Handle liaison work with government agencies on matters relating to registration of books, payment of taxes and license and submission of the needed BIR requirements.
- Responsible for the replenishment of Petty Cash Funds and Operating Funds.
- Others tasks assigned by Superiors.
- Preferably at least 1 year experience specialized in Finance and General/Cost Accounting or equivalent. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Preferably Bachelor’s/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or any business related courses
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Hexagon Group of Companies, Hexagon Corporate Center, 1471 Quezon Ave, Brgy, Quezon City, 1104, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Hexagon Group of Companies or HGC is a management organization tasked with the management of the different lines of businesses under SGS Holdings, Inc.—a business conglomerate with diversified business interests covering trading of industrial and agricultural, hardware and construction of supplies, steel bars and pipes, feed ingredients and agri-cultural products, industrial power pumps and refrigerants gas, abrasives, auto and truck tires, power equipment, engines and generator sets, lubricants, industrial electrical controls and mechanical equipment, car accessories, pharmaceuticals, veterinary chemicals and food ingredients, IT services, software and consulting systems integration.
VISION & MISSION
We aim to be a leading conglomerate. We highly value customer experience. With a passion for excellence, we will excite our market with innovative products and services to achieve total satisfaction and quality of life our stakeholders deserve.
- Industry: General & Wholesale Trading
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Loans, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Accident Insurance