Quezon City City Jobs Accounting / Administrative Staff Position at CREARIS Corp.
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
Our company CREARIS Corp. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Quezon City and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of accounting / administrative staff and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱15,000 - ₱17,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Position||Accounting / Administrative Staff|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 15.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 17.000|
We are searching for a motivated Accounting / Admin staff who is an excellent multi-tasker with an exceptional communication and time management skills. Accounting / Admin staff can expect to assist the Accounting Department with data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting with audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
- Providing support to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, with Admin work.
- Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- With work experience is a plus.
- Proficiency with computers and bookkeeping software, strong typing skills.
- Exceptional time management and verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with basic accounting principles.
- Professional manner and a strong ethical code.
- Ability to multi-task and remain motivated and positive.
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.
- Willing to do overtime.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||CREARIS Corporation, 3F DATEM BLDG, 99 Mindanao Avenue, Project 8, Quezon City, 1106 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- with Vacation Leave, and Sick Leave
- with HMO
- well compensated
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Established in 2009, CREARIS is a comprehensive design consultancy firm that covers landscape architecture, master planning, and environmental graphics. A play on the word "créar", which is Spanish for create, its name represents the firm's belief that quality of life can be uplifted through the design and creation of meaningful places. CREARIS began its practice at full stride. It has already compiled an impressive collection of projects that ranges from suburban residential communities, high-rise condominiums, and commercial centers.
- Industry: Architectural Services / Interior Designing
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Smart Casual
- Specific Location: Mindanao Avenue