National Capital Region City Jobs Account Management Services Senior Associate Position at EY GLOBAL DELIVERY SERVICES (GDS) PHILIPPINES
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||EY GLOBAL DELIVERY SERVICES (GDS) PHILIPPINES|
|Position||Account Management Services Senior Associate|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||3 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Audit & Taxation|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Job Title: GDS Assurance – Account Management Services (AMS) Senior Associate
The opportunity The Senior would be responsible for leading the teams of associates along with team leaders and Assistant Managers handling client service delivery for a geography, area, or specialization. The principal objectives will be to ensure that consistent, and high-quality service is provided by the team by taking end-to-end project ownership and accomplishing the define goals. The incumbent should continually look for improvement and opportunities to add value and follow a proactive approach. The individual will assist the management team in developing and coaching team members as well as ensuring that resources are deployed in the most effective manner.
Skills and attributes for success
• Managing and lead the global, priority accounts for the designated region along with Team Leaders and Assistant Managers.
• Need to do chargeable work execution on engagements assigned.
• Ensuring projects meet deadlines.
• Contribute and add value to complex engagements.
• Perform review on an ongoing basis and take corrective steps where necessary or make incremental improvements.
• Ensure appropriate quality and review processes are in place in the team
• Monitor own operational measures (e.g. utilization and KPIs)
• Have regular calls with region or onshore champions to build relationship, understand quality of service delivery and new business opportunities.
• Drive quality culture and promote process improvements in the team
• Promptly address any issues highlighted by engagement teams
• Coach and supervise junior team members and give constructive and timely feedback.
• Perform (and review) valuation of investment securities
To qualify for the role, you must have:
• 3-4 years of overall work experience in project management (MBA or Certified PMP preferred)
• Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and facilitation skills
• Strong computer skills, viz. proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, MS Outlook and Internet
• Proactive, organized, and self-sufficient with the ability to prioritize work and multi-task
• Analyze complex or unusual problems and deliver insightful and pragmatic solutions
• Ability to quickly, easily create, gather, and analyze data from a variety of sources
• Ability to coordinate multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously through effective prioritization, organization, flexibility, and self-discipline
• Attention to detail
• Conflict resolution skills
• Knowledge on valuation of investment securities through Bloomberg and Refinitiv terminals
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||EY GDS (CS) Philippines, Inc., Robinsons Cyber Sigma, Lawton Ave, McKinley West, Taguig, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic global delivery network working across ten locations – Argentina, China, India, Poland, UK, Hungary, Sri Lanka, Mexico, Spain, and the Philippines – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. By combining skilled professionals, automation and advanced technology to build new solutions and services, EY GDS helps EY teams transform the client experience and deliver greater value, increasing efficiency and agility for clients while maintaining the same high quality and global standards that the EY organization is renowned for – from anywhere in the world. In the Philippines, EY GDS was set up in Manila in 2015. Starting out with just 25 employees, it has now grown to an organization with a strong 4,500+ headcount.
- Industry: Consulting (Business & Management)
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)