Ilocos Norte City Jobs Accenture Ilocos | Call Center Rep | Open To Undergraduates Position at Accenture
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Ilocos Norte and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Accenture Ilocos | Call Center Rep | Open to Undergraduates (EL 1703) in our business office, Accenture.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Bachelor's/College Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Services & Customer Service are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Accenture Ilocos | Call Center Rep | Open To Undergraduates|
|Work Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Customer Service, Services|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Are you ready to accent on the future? Apply now and be part of Accenture’s growing organization of empowered people!
Accenture in the Philippines is currently looking for Customer Service Representatives who will be responsible in performing the following day-to-day tasks:
- Provide brilliant customer service in response to a wide range of inbound customer queries and to achieve first time resolution wherever possible for the customer
- Resolve problems and issues in a professional manner and engage with customers to identify additional needs
- Ensure that customers are fully satisfied with the service provided and are offered value for money to build client’s reputation as a first-choice provider of media services
- Achieve challenging individual, team, and contact center targets
What are we looking?
- Open to college graduates, college undergraduates and associate degree graduates
- Amenable to work in San Nicolas, Ilocos Norte
- Willing to go back on-site once recalled
Good to have skills:
- Experience in handling sales (inbound or outbound), collections, insurance, or travel account in any industry
Join our high-performing team and enjoy these benefits:
- Competitive salary package, company bonuses, and performance incentives
- Night differential
- Loyalty, Christmas gift, inclusion, and diversity benefits
- Paid sick and vacation leaves
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- HMO coverage (medical and dental) from day 1 of employment
- Life insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Retirement plan
- Flexible working arrangements
- Accessible locations
- Healthy and encouraging work environment
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
How to Apply?
- Click on “Apply Now” to submit your application. You will be receiving an SMS that will request you to complete an online questionnaire.
- After you have submitted the accomplished online questionnaire, kindly wait for a phone call from our recruiters.
For faster processing of your application, please make sure to have your latest NBI clearance ready. For successful candidates who worked with previous employers, please prepare your approved resignation letter, SSS employment history and Statement of Account. Your recruiters will also remind you of other requirements you can prepare ahead of time.
*Terms and conditions apply
|Address||Accenture, No. 1 San Francisco, San Nicolas, 2901 Ilocos Norte, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
· GF Robinsons Cybergate Tower 1, Pioneer Street corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City
Monday - Friday | 9AM-5PM
· GF Plaza B Building, Northgate Avenue, North Cyberzone, Filinvest Alabang, Muntinlupa
Monday - Friday | 9AM-5PM
· Valdez Building A, Venvi IT Hub, Barangay 1 San Nicolas, Ilocos Norte
Monday - Friday | 9AM-6PM
· 16F Ebloc2, Geonzon Street, Cebu IT Park, Cebu City
Monday - Friday | 9AM-4PM
Stay Connected Facebook.com/accenturejobsph
LinkedIn: Accenture Careers in the Philippines group
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
For interested applicants please click “APPLY NOW” and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume through Jobstreet.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Accenture Ilocos | Call Center Rep | Open To Undergraduates position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Ilocos Norte 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for High School Diploma
- job vacancies for Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate
- job vacancies in the city of Ilocos Norte 2023