Accenture Alabang | Csr – Insurance Account Vacancies at Accenture
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg & Calabarzon & Mimaropa and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree & Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree
- Experienced in Services & Customer Service
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Position||Accenture Alabang | Csr - Insurance Account|
|Region||Calabarzon & Mimaropa, National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Customer Service, Services|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Are you ready to accent on the future? Apply now and be part of Accenture’s growing organization of empowered people!
*Receive up to 50,000* Joining Bonus!
*With Relocation Bonus!
We highly encourage Walk-in applicants!
Apply at G/F CG1 Recruitment Center, Cybergate Street, Mandaluyong City
Monday to Friday, 10AM-3PM
Accenture in the Philippines is currently looking for Customer Service Associates (Insurance/Health) who will be responsible in performing the following day-to-day tasks:
- You will be receiving inbound calls to provide customer service support to policy holders, agents, 3rd party callers and new customers.
- You will conduct research through maximizing all available resources and provides the necessary information in response to queries from callers.
- You will be asks to provide resolutions to caller problems and issues including researching and exploring alternative solutions.
- You will create promised solutions or after call work and escalates unresolved issues outside of his/her scope.
What are we looking?
- Open to college graduates, college undergraduates and associate degree graduates
- Must have at least 1 year of work experience in banking, health, or insurance industry handling voice account
- Amenable to work in Alabang, Muntinlupa City
- Willing to work on-site once recalled
Join our high-performing team and enjoy these benefits:
- Competitive salary package, company bonuses, and performance incentives
- Night differential
- Loyalty, Christmas gift, inclusion, and diversity benefits
- Paid sick and vacation leaves
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- HMO coverage (medical and dental) from day 1 of employment
- Life insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Retirement plan
- Flexible working arrangements
- Accessible locations
- Healthy and encouraging work environment
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
How to Apply?
- Click on “Apply Now” to submit your application. You will be receiving an SMS that will request you to complete an online questionnaire.
- After you have submitted the accomplished online questionnaire, kindly wait for a phone call from our recruiters.
For faster processing of your application, please make sure to have your latest NBI clearance ready. For successful candidates who worked with previous employers, please prepare your approved resignation letter, SSS employment history and Statement of Account. Your recruiters will also remind you of other requirements you can prepare ahead of time.
*Terms and conditions apply
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||North Bridge Rd, #35-00 Accenture, Raffles City Tower 250, Singapore 179101|
|Region||Calabarzon & Mimaropa|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
· GF Robinsons Cybergate Tower 1, Pioneer Street corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City
Monday - Friday | 9AM-5PM
· GF Plaza B Building, Northgate Avenue, North Cyberzone, Filinvest Alabang, Muntinlupa
Monday - Friday | 9AM-5PM
· Valdez Building A, Venvi IT Hub, Barangay 1 San Nicolas, Ilocos Norte
Monday - Friday | 9AM-6PM
· 16F Ebloc2, Geonzon Street, Cebu IT Park, Cebu City
Monday - Friday | 9AM-4PM
Stay Connected Facebook.com/accenturejobsph
LinkedIn: Accenture Careers in the Philippines group
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
For interested applicants please click “APPLY NOW” and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume through Jobstreet.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts)