Central Luzon City Jobs 3d Renderer Position at REO IMPEX PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
REO IMPEX PTE. LTD. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Central Luzon and surrounding areas as 3d renderer with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Building/Construction & Architect/Interior Design.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||REO IMPEX PTE. LTD.|
|Work Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||4 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Architect/Interior Design, Building/Construction|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
3D Renderer is responsible in coordinating and collaborating the design with clients, management, interior designers and project teams to bring the ideas or drawing intent to life by taking plans, architectural drawings and other reference materials and use these to produce a photo-realistic 3D images or animation (if required) for the proposed buildings and development and use for internal design process and presentation.
- Liaise with Managing director, Architect & project team to get more information or references for design queries
- Prepare and submit 3D photo-realistic rendered based on target due date or timeline
- Technical knowhow in reading and interpreting 2D Architectural drawings and material swatches and translate them into digital 3D
- Support QS Team and any ad-hoc jobs/duties assigned
- Ensure Tasks assigned is achieved based on target completion date.
- Adheres company’s guidelines with regards to Safety and Quality.
- Complies to Company Code of Business Conduct.
- Regularly submits progress 3D modelling for checking
- Resolves minor design issues and assist in the development in all phase of design
- Ensures renderings are in compliance to the company and design standards as well as project comments.
- Ensures Accountability – holding self and others accountable to meet commitments and target
- Customer focus – Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Resourcefulness – securing and deploying resources effectively and efficiently. To produce results by making the best use of the limited resources available.
- Drives Result – consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances. Results might be quantifiable – measured in project completion timeline, customer satisfaction ratings. Qualitative result — an enhanced reputation among customers, quality reports and products.
- Flexible and willing to learn.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Reo Impexis a general trading company focused on servicing hospitality clients and development projects worldwide. The company is looking for a talented and motivated individual to join us.
- Industry: General & Wholesale Trading
- Registration No.: 201113989E
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Work from Home-any location in Philippines
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- 3d Renderer position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Central Luzon 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies in the city of Central Luzon 2023